Advanced high-resolution printing of organic Transistors for Large Area Smart Surfaces: ATLASS H2020
In-core Systèmes is contributing in the ATLASS H2020 projet, with an in-line inspection solution for printable Organic/Electronic Materials!
The ATLASS H2020 project is funded by the Horizon 2020 program by the European Commission. Its objective is helping to achieve the breakthrough of printed electronics in various domain, such as smart packaging, mobility, safety, tagging and robotics.
The idea is to offer high resolution technologies to the printing industries, and eventually to participate in improving the performance of smart objects: robustness, flexibility, and even eco-efficient large volume manufacturing at a lower cost.
The ATLASS H2020 project is defined on 2 research poles:
- Development of multifunctional materials with optimized performances and optimized printability for next generation of printed electronic systems.
- Development and optimization high resolution printing processes towards nanoscale
IN-CORE inspection solutions allow to:
- 100% Control pattern position
- Functional defects detection
- Real time measurement during the manufacturing process
IN-CORE commitment with Horizon 2020
Research and innovation is key to IN-CORE succesful solutions. The company actively participates in European research programs. For more information, visit our European Projects page.