Lineavision inspection performances for printed electronics application
- Web inspection: the system detects defects
- Measurement and dimensional controls:
- The system controls the alignment/misalignment of the different layers.
- The system measures the bandwidth and the inter-band width
- Registration of circuit components printed in multiple steps
- Multi regions of interest per circuit
- Adapted control to each region of interest
- Data in-line processing:
- The system automatically classifies all defects in order to alert (audible alarm and/or light alarm) in case of problems and drift with respect to target values
- The system indicates the precise location of defects, size and other measurable characteristics
- Data off-line processing:
- The system allows the storage of inspection reports with all information
- The system allows the exploitation and export data
The operator interface is configurable to provide manufacturing-oriented screens that contain relevant information for line process control.
Inspection reports are stored for post-process use: statistics, defining the quality grade of each roll or sheet, preparing and planning the downstream operations, production traceability, etc.